Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rough iternery..pls help

halo





I m now planning a rough iternary and I hope that some1 can give me feedback whether is is feasible







Day 1







Arrive at Evergreen Hotel ard 8plus on sun night so I was thinking mayb spending the rest of the night at 1 of the night markets. I was thinking mayb Liouhe or Ruifeng nite market (cos Ruifeng only operates on certain days)





Day 2





Travel to Kenting mayb spending whole day there in the evening maybe proceed to Love River and around the area, actually thinking of going Sizihwan too cos is around the area but i m not sure whether the time is too packed?







Day 3





Travel to R16 Zuoying (Dragon %26amp; Tiger Pagodas, Spring %26amp; Autumn Pavilions, Confucius Temple). Then followed by Dream Mall and Cijin island. Perhaps at night to 1 of the night market for dinner.







Day 4







Would like to shop at Jyuejiang Shopping Street/ Yuansu Yujhu Shopping Area before taking the bullet train to taipei in the afternoon





Can any of you help me see whether i will be wasting a lot of travelling time esp in Day 3 cos i understand that Cijin island is actually quite near to Love River and Sizihwan. Would it be better to go to these places on the same day? Did i miss out any ';must'; visit places or anywhere i can give it a miss? Can some1 help me, cos i did research and it seems that many of the place is better to go at night cos of the night scenery??







Please help me..thanks =P

No comments:

Post a Comment