Sunday, March 28, 2010

Visa

I am an american citizen and never have done international travel before so I would appreciate some help. I just got my passport and i read on the state departments site that i dont need a visa goona be there a week is this true? I dont want to get there and get turned away can some one tell me the process upon arrival.



Visa


Correct. US Citizens-passport holders get visa on Arrival in the ROC and Many other countries. No worries.



Welcome to Taiwan and enjoy your stay here.



This is a good first place to visit outside the States .



Visa


Visa is not needed for US citizen entering Taiwan as far as stay is less than 30 days.




Welcome, JryanDuncan.





Now that U%26#39;ve got yr visa issue settled, feel free to browse thru these Taiwan forums for ideas of where to go, what to do n eat etc in the island..





Enjoy a great trip out of U.S.!





TA :-)



TaipeiDreams.com




THank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment