Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nice and Cheap hotel in Taipei

Hi peeps,





Was intending to travel to taipei for a week, wondering at which locations and hotel will be good to stay in with reasonable rates.. any good suggestions? :)



Nice and Cheap hotel in Taipei


What is your definition of reasonable rates and what type of facilities do you need from the hotel?



Nice and Cheap hotel in Taipei


Rainbow Hotel, is cheap, and located in the heart of Ximending. But, it%26#39;s extremely popular for obvious reasons....so, book early :)





I tried booking, but since it was last minute, i didnt get it.





ONE STAR is another popular and reasonably priced hotel...walking distance to Taipei Main Station.





I just booked: Fullerton 41 for SGD 150, near Da%26#39;an mrt station, and Beauty Hotel, HsuanMei, for SGD 130, (abt 10 mins walk from Zhongshan)





oh, another one that I nearly went ahead was Dandy hotel (99 SGD) small, and pretty new boutique hotel, opposite Da%26#39;an Park, near Da%26#39;an mrt too (from the map) :)





It%26#39;ll be my first time there, so I hope they are good :D But the reviews looked good, so I went ahead and booked, since I%26#39;m flying off this Friday, and all other ';popular'; hotels are already fully booked! hehe...





hope this helps!



Winniel




well i hope my accommodation will not exceed SGD100. Amenities wise i hope to have free internet usage most impt. I was thinking to stay near the main station.




Hey Winniel,





thanks for the input... i will check those hotels out. you have a good trip, looking forward for you feedback when you come back :) enjoy!




These are some hotels that is near the Taipei Main Station.





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293913-i9546-k259鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment