Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Can we bring water for baby onboard plane?

I%26#39;ve never bring baby onboard a plane before and I need to bring along her stuff such as hot water flask and a few milk bottles filled with water, as well as her medicine (in case check-in luggage lost). Any idea whether I will have problem with the custom? Thanks a lot!



Can we bring water for baby onboard plane?


In Taiwan, hot water providing by drinking machine is available in the airport%26#39;s waiting rooms and all the airplanes.so all you need is an empty flask and bottles.



Can we bring water for baby onboard plane?


But if we want to bring along some, will it be a problem? As I don%26#39;t want to look around for hot water when my baby need it.




SnowyPanda, which airline are U flying into/ out of Taiwan?





For Jetstar, their regulations allow baby milk, medicine as stated:





';e) Exceptions will be made for medications, baby milk/foods and special dietary requirements in LAGs form. These items will be subjected to additional checks and verification at the screening point;';





U may want to check with yr airline for further details.





TA :-)



TaipeiDreams.com




We%26#39;ll be flying SQ.





I%26#39;ve tried asking them before but they sound unsure. I tried to call CAAS (not sure whether they are the one setting the rules...) but no one answers. I should have check this out earlier... very disorganised nowadays...





Don%26#39;t know will they confiscate my hot water flask and milk bottles or not... coz it%26#39;s definitely much more than 100ml...




We have to surrender our 150ml mineral water bottle all the time going thru the international custom,but in your case where a baby is in toll, I%26#39;m not sure if they%26#39;ll make an exception.You may want to call China Airlines%26#39; office is Singapore to check, they should know.


  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment