Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Left luggage at Chayi station

I am travelling to Taiwan in July and planning to go to Alishan by the forest train and spending a night there, on my way from Taipei to Kaoshiung. I am not sure the track will be fully functional then, and I am assuming I will have to do the 500m partly uphill walk. So, I do not want to carry all my luggage with me.



I suppose there is left luggage facilities at Chayi train station - the one in town for ';normal trains';, not the high speed ones - where I can leave my luggage for 24 hours. Can anyone confirm if there are lockers or manned luggage rooms at Chayi station?



Left luggage at Chayi station


The staff of Chayi train station said there are both lockers and manned luggage rooms are available in the station .



Left luggage at Chayi station


Thanks for the info

No comments:

Post a Comment