Sunday, March 28, 2010

My first trip to Taiwan for 9 days

Hi,





This is my first trip to Taiwan from 1 May to 9 May via Jetstar. I will be traveling wif my family which include 2 kids of 16 mth n 3 yr old. I need advice on planning the route. These are my places of interest.





(1) Taipei



(2) Nantou for Chingjing Farm for its greenery (Can tell its popularity from here) - 1 night



(3) Sun Moon Lake for Sun Moon Lake of course - 1 night



(4) Hua Lian (unsure since i have kids in tow)



(5) Kaoshiung(i think i read somewhere abt having a place in kaoshiung, famous for their seafood n black tuna sashimi)- 2 nights



(6) we hope to visit the famous ma zu temple too.





Wld appreciate it if some one can tell me the route of traveling i shld plan, say which places to go first follow by the other n back to taipei. The no. of days spend on each places will be informative too. Thanks Thanks.



My first trip to Taiwan for 9 days


my lucky munbers are,



1-6-3-2-5-1-4-1





Dajia Ma zu ,Taichung--turn on the speakers please.



http://www.dajiamazu.org.tw/


  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment