Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stroller Friendly: Taipei?

Hello! I%26#39;m just wondering if I should bring a stroller for my 2 yr old daughter...she don;t like to sit in it much, and not sure if Taipei in general is stroller friendly?





(I intend to check out Taipei 101, the Ximending area, and Yangmingshan as well.)





If not, then I end up pushing it around, and trying to catch hold of my daughter as well, hehehe....





We intend to take train or bus to Cingjing Farm, and Sun Moon Lake in the middle of our trip as well. So, if I can do without the stroller, it%26#39;s a big load less for us.





Pls advice...thanks!



Stroller Friendly: Taipei?


All 3 areas that you mentioned in Taipei are fine for strollers.





Cingjing and SML are less ideal for strollers due to the steep slopes and the large number of steps. Many sights are accessible only by staircases.



Stroller Friendly: Taipei?


The streets in Taipei will accommodate the stroller but once your out of the main city sidewalks are a think of the past, they are small, irregular in size, have steps every few feet and are not the best even for walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment