Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trip Report - Thanks everyone

Hi All,





I have just got back from Taiwan. It is a great trip and has given me a new perspective about Taiwan.





You can view my trip report here,





http://mousehunt.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!E8D3DFAF46846C4!2779.entry





The photos link is right below the report.





Calicoat, Mr Lu is still waiting for you to call him!





Thanks everyone who has help me with this trip!



Trip Report - Thanks everyone


hey taoyuan airport xchange rate is how much ?



Trip Report - Thanks everyone


If I did not remember wrongly, it is 22.4 or 22.5.




Mousie





Me going to bangkok again....Well with that S$178 return on Jetstar hard to resist........I did try to Taipei but that set me back to about S$380 so i gave in to BKK instead :D.........Got that Novotel Siam Square via Accor super sale....2 room for S$135....(CHEAP!!)





Now I wanna ask U something....about going to Chinatown at night in BKK.....(Cos I dun go Chinatown at night before; even when I was working there)...





How to go to the place where U had dinner of Oyster omelette, Tom Yum etc......(Me not into sharky fin).



Exact location from White Orchid Hotel if possible.





Is Chinatown still as busy as daytime?





Thank U....^__^




mousehunt got msn ?




Hi MeOnly,





The way to reach the oyster omelet stall in Chinatown is easy.





Take a cab to Chinatown and get the driver to drop you on the right side of the road. Do not go too further into Chinatown, maybe 50m once you enter the busy street of Chinatown.





Get down the cab and continue to walk along the traffic flow. You will reach a side road that has tables for customers. The staff will be wearing green polo. The other side of the side road is another stall that their staff wear red polo. I have tried both and both are ok to me. However, my local friend there says the green polo stall is better. I ate the one in wit the green polo uniform.





It is actually very near to White Orchid hotel. Walk slowly and you will not miss it.





As for Chinatown in the morning, it is as busy as ever. As a matter of fact, it is even busier than in the night.





Damn, you got a good deal in air tix and hotel.





Have fun!!!




Hi Kaion,





I do not have MSN. But if you have any questions, please feel free to post it here. I believe all of us will be more than willing to help.




Glad you enjoyed your visit, Mousehunt, and thanks for coming back to share your nice report and beautiful photos. And congratulations on your good health!



I didn%26#39;t realize that Mr. Lu was expecting a call from me---are we referring to Mr. Lu of Hualien, with whom I%26#39;ve never had any contact?



Hiya Me^Only! Good to see you back, and as a DE for Singapore now!




Hi calicocat,





It is not you who recommended Mr Lu (Hualien) in the forum. Then the next person I can think of Nutty.





Mr Lu mentioned that it is a lady teacher that started the recommendation. I wonder who she is.





BTW, I have set my sight on Alishan for my Taiwan trip in 2011! :p




Glad U had such a rejuvenating time together in Taiwan, Mousehunt.





Good read %26amp; pics in yr blog!





TA :-)




Uuuuhooooo CC ^___*





Yeah lTNH (Long Time Not Here) in TPE forum........





And yes.......we both still contributing actively in TA......Where will you be heading off to in your next Holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment