Tuesday, March 30, 2010

King's Town location

I read in this forum that in order to go to King%26#39;s Town Hotel, riding the MRT, one must pay NTD6 to enter the rear area to arrive at king%26#39;s town.





We%26#39;re gonna stay in this hotel this coming April, does this mean that we need to pay NTD6 every time we cross the railway station???





Is there a way that we won%26#39;t need to pay the NTD6 fee just to go back and forth from the hotel???



King's Town location


I had been stayed the hotel last week,I payed everytime I took the MRT and crossed the railway station .



The only time I did not pay is that time I back to Hotel from Houyi MRT station ,coz don%26#39;t need to pass through the rail station,and I took a long walk.



King's Town location


really?!! so we really need to pay the fee then





o well, thanks for the reply anyways! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment