Friday, April 2, 2010

Transportation bookings etc

I%26#39;m going to Taipei on 30 Jun for 9 days. Is that during the school vacation?





Is it necessary to do advance ticket bookings for the following:



1. From Taipei to Chiayi on TRA



2. Ferry from Chiayi to Penghu



3. For Alishan forest train, I know it is best to book in advance but do they accept foreign credit cards?





I have always made on line hotel bookings and have to pay upfront. Is it possible to call up the hotels instead and not have to pay upfront? I don%26#39;t mind giving a credit card guarantee but hopefully not to have to pay upfront.





Thanks.



Transportation bookings etc


For minsu, it really depends on the owner whether they would let u pay after the stay, as for most hotels, u do not have to pay upfront, n I would advice against it too.Not sure about the foreign CC question, maybe u could giv them a call.



Transportation bookings etc


Thanks you.




Iran, found this for you:



百世多麗花園酒店



www.pescadoresresort.com.tw





It%26#39;s a new hotel opened some time last year.




Oh my, what a beautiful hotel but the price is pretty steep. Thanks mariatan. I need to stick to more budget type :( I was recommended 吉美渡假村, which is next to harbour and more to my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment