Friday, April 2, 2010

Is China Airlines safe for flying?

I will be travelling by CI to TP in Apr. But i am not sure whether it is safe given their poor safety records. Pls kindly advise whether is it better to travel by CI or Eva air. Thanks.



Is China Airlines safe for flying?


Hi Mina!





I flew China Airlines in November and again in December, New York to Taipei and return, and Taipei to Thailand. I%26#39;m still here to tell about it.





I found the service from China Airlines people outstanding. I don%26#39;t think I%26#39;ve ever had friendlier crew on any flight.





When Bangkok Airport was closed in November, China Airlines got me through to Chiang Mai, in northern Thailand, where China Airlines possesses landing rights. While passengers of other airlines were fuming in their hotels, we got into Thailand safely and comfortably.





Happy travels, and let me know if I can help further!





David



capetien10@gmail.com



Is China Airlines safe for flying?


CI%26#39;s rep with poor safety records was more true 10-20 years ago, but it%26#39;s better now. I flew several flights last year with CI and encountered no problems. I%26#39;d fly with them again without hesitation.




Had been flying with China Airline ever since I was a kid and would still fly with them.



Besides the Asia route, I%26#39;ve also taken their flights to the States.




We flew to Taiwan with China Airlines 2 years ago and were satisfied with the services. It%26#39;s definitely safe!




thanks.guess CI improve quite a lot.decide to give it a try because timing is good




there%26#39;s no problem fly with CI, but i will suggest EVA, seats are bigger,for a long trip, I will prefer a comfortable one.






eh how come the ci flight japan accident post kena deleted is it? how can like that no free speech? sigh. anyways ci is best i dun understand why pple scared like bird then insist must take singapore? sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment