Friday, April 2, 2010

Airport to TS Hotel

Hi,





I have called TS Hotel and ask can I take Freego bus from the Airport to the hotel.





They said if take Freego bus, we will have to transfer bus. So they still recommend me to take the Guo Guang Bus to Tapei Main Station and take a bus to the hotel. Is this true?





Also, for the trip from TS Hotel to the Airport, I read that I can take the Freego Bus. May I know do I also need to transfer bus or is it a direct bus service?





Thanks.



Airport to TS Hotel


i%26#39;ve taken freego bus on a few occasions directly to future star hotel. they do drop pple who stay in TS hotel as well.





by transferring bus, it could mean that they ask u to transfer to a smaller freego bus when the big bus from airport reaches taipei city. and they could pick u up from hotel wif a small bus then ask u to transfer to a bigger one b4 heading to airport.





in any case, you can alwiz ask when u touch down at the airport. juz approach the freego bus counter and tell them u%26#39;re staying at TS hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment