Friday, April 2, 2010

7 days trip to Taiwan with parents

Hi,





My family of 4 (including my parents abt 50 plus) will be going to Taiwan for 7 days in a few weeks time. Had came out with an itinerary. Would like to seek the advice of experts here whether my itinerary is feasible. Thanks





Day 1



- Longshan Temple, Huaxi Street, and XMD.





Day 2



- Hualien, Taroke (stay overnight @ Hualien)





Day 3



- Train back to Taipei.



- Miniature Museum of Taiwan



- Wufenpu + Raohe NM





Day 4



- CKS Memorial Hall



- Jiufen



- Yeliu



- Shilin NM





Day 5



- National Palace Museum



- Beitou



- Danshui, Fisherman%26#39;s Wharf





Day 6



- Windows on China



- Shopping





Day 7



- shop ard hotel before setting off to airport



7 days trip to Taiwan with parents


If your parents is in good health, I would suggest you take the night train back to Taipei after visiting Hualien.





On your day 6, would you consider Wulai? You still can do shopping in Taipei after Wulai trip.





For your day 4, I do not know what is your mode of transport. To me, Jiufen is pretty far if you will to take public transport.

No comments:

Post a Comment