Friday, April 2, 2010

Routing and Airlines to Use

Okay I have no idea where else I%26#39;d ask this but I%26#39;m looking at a trip flying in Late May PVG or SHA --%26gt; Taichung, Taipei, or Kaohsiung --%26gt; SZX or HKG.





As you can see the combinations are nearly infinite. Who do you reccomend I book with? Zuji.co.hk looks appetizing as well as ctrip, I didn%26#39;t have a great experience with ctrip though the last time I dealt with them. Can someone please reccomend options?





Looks like kayak isn%26#39;t doing a great job with this either as their fares are at a HUGE premium to ctrip or zuji as they book through the american portals I guess. Any comparable search engine would be appreciated as well.





Thanks!



Routing and Airlines to Use


You would have to get your tickets from Mainland China as your itin leaves from and returns to Mainland. For straight flight combination, one would have to do PVG-TPE-PVG-(DOMESTIC)SZX, otherwise, consider going thru HKG as in PVG-HKG-TPE/taichung/kaoshiung-HKG.



I%26#39;ve only used CTRIP for Mainland flights and yes, their service and products are inconsistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment