Sunday, April 4, 2010

Anyone wants to share cab (Meeky Yang) on 15 Apr 09?

Hi everyone,





My bf and I are traveling to Taipei coming April and would like to visit Yeliu/Shifen/Jiufen/Jinguashi/Keelung on 15 Apr (Wed) for a 1-day trip. Will probably engage Mr Meeky Yang%26#39;s services since he is quite highly recommended.





The cost for 3-4 pax should be NT$3000, so we are looking for 2 persons to share it with us.





Anyone interested please drop me an email at biyun25@yahoo.com.sg





Thanks!







Mavis



Anyone wants to share cab (Meeky Yang) on 15 Apr 09?


hi Mavisby, fyi booking is at NT 3000 (up to 4 pax)for Meeky. additional of NT500 for 5th %26amp; 6th (maximum 6 adults) If you like to book Meeky you would like to book earlier. I book my april trip in Feb..hee...


  • natural cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment