Friday, April 2, 2010

Accomodation at Cingjing Farm

Hello! I%26#39;m wondering if Cingjing Farm is the name of the farm, or an area in itself?





ANy nice %26amp; economical farmstay/homestay/guesthouse for us to stay there? If you have email address %26amp; contact number, it%26#39;ll be great :) plus, any websites for us to view, will be even better!





I intend to visit Cingjing Farm from Taipei on the 16 March, and what is the easiest/quickest way to travel there?





It%26#39;ll be 4 of us, 2 adults + 2 kids (5 yrs, 2 yrs)





Thank you so much!



Accomodation at Cingjing Farm


Hi,





Yes cingjing farm is a farm but they also provide accomodation. You can go green green grassland where there%26#39;s sheep show on wkend managed by New Zealand folks. The sheeps will roam freely.





I juz went to ChingJing last Nov. I took the e-go bus. Bus fare to Chingjing - twn $2600 (2 pax) on sun. No need to change bus at Puli - fuss free. Understand that sat bus is more ex.





Book the ticket in advance in the website and they will send u a form to fill up (state payment when board bus). Pls email back to them after filling up. Payment made when u board the bus.





Book bus ticket: http://taiwanbus.emmm.tw/?ptype=info. Bus departs at 645am. Suggest that you stayed near Taipei train station the nite before departure to chingjing.





You will reach chingjing abt 1130am. I called the Starry resort to pick us after alighting at Clouds resort.





I stayed at Starry (http://starry.nantou.com.tw)



觀星園景觀山莊. No deposit reqd. Juz email to them. It%26#39;s located on top of ChingJing, nice view. Only twn1620 for double bed. Suggest that you stay 2 nights in chingjing. Can go for Hehuan san - beautiful scenary.





The boss at Starry can provide free pickup and dropoff at green green grassland. Ask them to plan your itinerary. They provided free steamboat dinner for foreigners.





Since Starry was quite high in Chingjing, i decided to stay another nite near the busy area, 7-11, starbucks. So I also stayed at 清境愛力家生活村 (Energy). However, i would suggest that you stay in http://www.shangrila-resort.com.tw/intro.htm. It%26#39;s next to Energy. The decor is quite nice.





Rgds,



Low



Accomodation at Cingjing Farm


hi Low,





thank you for all the tips! I wish I can visit all the places %26amp; stay 2 nights too, hehe...but I%26#39;m only left with this one night free :)





I%26#39;ve emailed starry few days ago, but no reply from them. The owner at Sun Moon lake guesthouse I%26#39;m staying in, says that probably cus I emailed in ENGLISH, and they can%26#39;t understand that.





I%26#39;ll try calling instead then :D





Cheers!



Winniel




Hi Winnie,



Starry do understand English and they response quite fast.





Maybe can call Starry if u need a response fast.





Low




hi Low,





Thank you! I%26#39;ve booked at another minsu: Xin Guang Liu Huo, which was recommended by the guesthouse owner at Sun Moon Lake (which is our next destination after Cingjing)





My husband called them this evening, and since this place is highly recommended by the boss at Laurel Villa @ Sun Moon Lake, we decide to go ahead :)





Will there be a train from Taipei to Cingjing? I suppose taking train is faster too? Well, taking trains will be one of the highlights for our kids, so we want to take trains whenever it%26#39;s possible, hehe...





Let me know if you know? Thanks again :)



Winniel




Hi Winniel,





No train to cingjing. Only bus transportation.





You need to pre-book the ego bus. Hope u hv a nice stay at chingjing! I like this place very much. Can see a lot of sea clouds.





Rgds,



Low




Hi Winnie,





I think you have booked 清境星光流域. This minsu is also high up at cingjing. Also many gd comments on this minsu.





Rgds,



Low

No comments:

Post a Comment