Friday, April 2, 2010

Any laundry shop @ XMD area?

Hi, anyone knows whether there is any laundry shop near Stars Hotel or at XMD area? I%26#39;m thinking if possible I would like to wash the laundry before return to S%26#39;pore.





My trip is extended to 6D5N and I don%26#39;t want to bring too much clothes. After visiting the NM, I believe the clothes will bring back the oil smell for sure.









Any laundry shop @ XMD area?


Yes, there is at least one. I%26#39;ve passed it several times, but can%26#39;t remember whether it was on Kunming St. or Kangding St., tucked a few feet into an alley on the left hand side of the road as you walk south from Chengdu Rd., about 5-10 min. from Ximending. I think there%26#39;s another one on Hanzhong Rd. near the corner of Changsha St., but I%26#39;m not sure. When will you be in Taipei? If I%26#39;m able to get the exact address, I%26#39;ll post it.



Any laundry shop @ XMD area?


Hi CC, thanks for the help! I%26#39;ll reach Taipei on 30th Apr.




Twinkle123, I couldn%26#39;t find the laundromats at the locations mentioned above, but I did find one at 195 Xining S. Rd. To get there: From Ximending Circle, walk west on Chengdu Rd., turn left on Xining S. Rd. and walk on the left side of the road; you%26#39;ll reach it not too long after crossing Neijiang St.




Hi, anyone have any idea is the laundry shop still there? or is there any laundry shop near Wonstar hotel? I am going there for 10days... Cant imagine hw to bring 10days of clothes for 6 pax. Can anyone help? does the washing includes drying? issit coin operated? Would appreciate if I can have a rough idea of how much it cost.





Also is the children clothes available at the NM worth to buy?




開封街一段106巷1號.



From Wonstart Hotel ,you must cross the 中華路,and turn left to the next block , then turn right to the laundry that%26#39;s only several mins. walk.



I guess 2~300 nt coins is enough .




the cost including washing , drying and others.




hi lu24759, many thanks for your reply. :-)




Any idea if the laundry shop at Xining S Rd is still there? Will be staying at Neijiang hotel. Fantastic if it%26#39;s still there! Can include clothes-washing into my itinerary lol.




The laundry shop at 195 Xining S.RD is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment