Sunday, April 4, 2010

How is the weather now?

Hi,





I am leaving on 23rd Feb. I would like to know how is the weather now? I will be going to YMS, Taroko, Jiufen and Danshui. Is a cold jacket necessary?





Thanks.



How is the weather now?




www.cwb.gov.tw/V5/forecast/taiwan/week.htm



How is the weather now?


Ok, I have been to the website already. But I would like to know from the locals how actually is the weather there now.




right now in Taipei? 21 degree cloudy with sunshine.



long or short T-shirt is ok.




Wow... 21 degrees with only T-Shirt. I wonder can I take that temperature with that attire.




Looking at my computer screen, current temperatures are 18C~22C; however, it%26#39;s expected to drop by 8 degrees tomorrow---hard to believe, as we enjoy this nice warm day. Winter temperatures are very unpredictable, so it%26#39;s best to check 2~3 days before travel.




21deg should be alright. I was hoping for even colder. 21deg is just as hot in singapore night-time. argh.




Me too... I am leaving for Taipei on 26th Feb. Was hoping that the weather is below 18 deg...




According to Taiwan Met services, it will hit 30 degrees next Thu!!! I thought it is suppose to be winter???




It%26#39;s 15 degree in Taipei today.




I%26#39;ve just seen the one-week forecast on the website too. Oh dear, temperature in Taipei will generally 20-30. That%26#39;s quite disappointing as I expected it to be cooler - want to get away from the heat in Singapore! Keeping my fingers crossed that it%26#39;ll be cooler when I visit on 3 Mar. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment