Sunday, April 4, 2010

Taroko Guided Tour - NTD3600 for 4 persons. Reasonable?

Hi forumers,





I have been reading the forum and gather that the guided tour to Hualien is about NTD3000. I just emailed a much recommended tour guide and he charged me (for 4 persons) NTD3600. Is it reasonable? Has the price increased? I will be going to Taroko Gorge on 17 Dec.





For your advice please. Thanks.



Taroko Guided Tour - NTD3600 for 4 persons. Reasonable?


Wow.. which driver did u book with, i always tot it was Nt2000-2500 only. I only have 2 pax planning to go hualien, in this case it seem too ex le. :(



Taroko Guided Tour - NTD3600 for 4 persons. Reasonable?


If it%26#39;s for 4 person NT3600. So each person pays NT800. I think it%26#39;s quite worth it. I have booked for NT2700 for 2 person and each person is NT1350. So compared, it%26#39;s much more worth it. :) Which driver did you book?




Hi,





I booked David. He was also recommended by the forum..so youthink 3600 for 4 is reasonable..ok.





Then I will book a date with him.





Thanks.




this sounds a tad expensive, u may want to check out the usual favorite eg Mr Looi or Mr chen Guang fa first.




quite ex...





coz for Mr Chen and Mr Lu, 1-4 person, they are charging NT2200 - 2500 for a normal taroko trip. If want to add other place like qing shui cliff, that will be additional cost. For mine, is NT2700 (NT2200 + chingshui cliff for NT500) for 3 pax, the cab can take up to 4 pax though




ok i think i will give them a call to check the rates...they have no email address right?




yup...they have no email...not that I know off




Hi, i have just book Mr Looi for my 15 Nov trip to Taroko. We have 7 adults and he charges us NT4500 for a 9 seated van. I think is quite reasonable. So, u better check with them.




Oh...that seems really reasonable..how did you contact Mr Looi?




+886928569081. i sms him and he reply

No comments:

Post a Comment