Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rather lost. Things to do in Taichung?

Hi,





I did quite some search but finds that Taichung seems to have not much of an attractive except for a stopover for people who wish to go to Sun Moon Lake.





I am going to SML from Alishan and then bus from SML to Taichung for 2 full days and 2 nights. I%26#39;m really uncertain that there are enough activities to keep me occupied for 2 full days and 2 nights in Taichung.





I only know about the night market but how about my 2nd night? :P





How about hot spring? Any hotspring I can go? Any convenient location? I%26#39;m actually quite lost on the map. Dakeng (hot spring) seems to be on the right of the map and don%26#39;t look accessible to me. eng.taiwan.net.tw/lan/Cht/map/ShowMap.asp鈥?/a>





I%26#39;m not a clubbing person, love shopping (but will have 2 man in my travelling gp), not very cultural/history person(but don%26#39;t mind going to Temples). But I guess I can%26#39;t be visiting Temples all day. I was only thinking of Wanhe Temple.





Any advise would be greatly appreciated! :D





Rather lost. Things to do in Taichung?


Taichung travel,





鈥etwork.com.tw/tourguide/鈥aichungcity.asp



Rather lost. Things to do in Taichung?


The Formosan Aboriginal Theme Park (an amusement park w/ a ';hanging'; roller coaster and TW%26#39;s highest freefall ride) is near Sun Moon Lake. (There are plans for a gondola connecting the two spots.)



http://www.nine.com.tw/



http://www.nine.com.tw/fun02.htm



http://www.nine.com.tw/fun03.htm



In Taichung City, visit the National Museum of Natural Science:



http://www.nmns.edu.tw/




Hi there,





need help here! We are planning to stay overnight in Taichung before we proceed to SML the next morning. Any idea from Taichung city is nearer to SML or nantou to SML? We intend to spend a day trip to SML via unlimited ride and back to Taichung/Nantou for overnight. Our onwards journey, the next morning via bus to Chiayi~Alishan.

No comments:

Post a Comment