Sunday, April 4, 2010

Internet Booking of Various Trains

hihi,





I just made an internet booking of the alishan train from Chiayi to Alishan. Can I just reconfirm that picking of tickets can be on the day itself? I will only be at chiayi on 3 Apr.





Understand that the railway tickets has to be paid and collected 3 days prior to departure via internet booking. Is it the same for HSR train when book online? I only know that we can start booking 14 days prior departure.





Will the train tickets be easily purchase over the counter on the day itself or easily sold out?





Pls advise!





Many Thanks!



Internet Booking of Various Trains


Yup I also have this query as I am going up on 30th March.. I went in to the booking site but I was not confirm whether do I need to pay in advance or collect in advance.





Was thinking to get up to Alishan Staion by 1pm to checkin to Xin Xin Mingshu but the journey from Chiayi need 4hrs+





Is there any ealier train from Taipei to Chiayi?



Internet Booking of Various Trains


from what i check online for the train schedule, both HSR and Railway will not make it for the earliest Alishan train. Maybe you wanna consider taking the bus if you really wanna reached early 1pm.





I have already given my credit card details when i made the alishan train booking so i suppose it should be paid for when i arrive to collect my tix?





also, would you happen to know if the railway train and alishan train have toilet? hahah just wanna make sure coz is a long ride~~

No comments:

Post a Comment