Friday, April 2, 2010

Message from Meeky Yang

Hi folks,Mr Meeki Yang had requested me to disemminate this info to all. If u are being recommend by ur friends to him, kindly let him know the name of ur friends and the period of when ur friends engaged his services, he would love to get some appreciation token for u to send it back to the one whom recommended him. For instance, I had told him that my friend had recommended me to him, without hesistation, he bought a packet of biscuit entrusted me to bring over to my friend.





Message from Meeky Yang


Hi Liang Liang,



I will be going to Taipei fm 10 to 16th June, total 7 of us incl. old folk and children. Considering to engage a driver to bring us around for 2 days. Does Meeky Yang car big enough to load us in? where did he bring you?how much did you pay?



I believe his service is good.



Message from Meeky Yang


Good response of recipocracy from a service provider in Taiwan!





His gesture is appreciated.





Thks for conveying the message, Liangliang.





TA :-)



TaipeiDreams.com




Hi Yappi, I had book Meeky for 2 days for my family of 6 Adults and 2 children.. hee.. Check with him aldy. He says will be cramp but if we are okie with it, he%26#39;s also okie. He charges me NT 4000 for a day. Places to go is decide by me. :-) Hope this will help.




Anyone has the contacts of Meeky Yang?




Hi Yappi,no worries about his service. Pretty gd and very nice person. He brought us to places where their MRT train could not bring us to. eg: quifen etc.. He even treated us with ';Pin Lan';..In addition, showing us scenery places as well.




Hi! I am going to Taipei early next week. Can I have Meeki Yang%26#39;s contact? So that I can make arrangements with him. He is good right? I am going with husband, baby and I am pregnant, hence the need for a private car to take us around. Thanks.






hihi i need his no too.. many thanks.




+886921915586

No comments:

Post a Comment