Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yang Ming Shan - Jiu Fen - Dan Shui

I need help here, I will be starting off from Min Quan w.rt. I want to go to Yang Ming Shan - Jiu Fen - Dan Shui. Can anyone provide me the guide on how to go to those places, Price of the transport, where to board and alight, and places of interest?

Is there how spring at YMS? How much is it and where is it?

Hope to hear from Help soon...

Yang Ming Shan - Jiu Fen - Dan Shui

Hi,

Are you staying in the Friends Hotel there??

Walk to Zhongshan N Rd - Cross road and walk to bus stop . Take 260 direct to YMS. Once there , you can take the internal bus. I am not sure if th fare will be NTD15 or NTD30.From there you can take bus 230 to Beitou and switch to a MRT for Danshui. From Danshui - I think there is a bus to Keelung where you have to change for a bus to Jioufen.

OR

Return to Taipei Main Station take a train to Rueifang then a bus to Jioufen.

Yang Ming Shan - Jiu Fen - Dan Shui

Thank You.

How long does is takes to reach Jiu Fen from Yang Ming Shan, if I take bus from YMS to Jian Tan, then take train to Rui Fang, after which I take bus to jiu Fen?

How long does is takes to reach Dan Shui from Jiu Fen?

  • loss of control in hands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment