Monday, December 12, 2011

advice on airport transfer

Hi, I%26#39;ll be travelling to taipei in march and my flight will reach at 12.30 in the morning. Can someone advice if it will be easy to catch a cab from the airport at that hour to my hotel (at Zhongshan) and how much it would cost? The hotel%26#39;s transfer is about TWD 1400 per way and since it%26#39;s just two of us, I find it rather expensive.



advice on airport transfer


cab would still be available but I think there%26#39;ll be a midnight surcharge.We just did a roundtrip with E-go van recently and it costs us 1100NT per sector. There is a price drop as it used to cost 1300NT , probably due to the recent economic crush.



advice on airport transfer


i think you can do it for under 1000 ntd if you can speak chinese and arrange a private car in advance. they are around 800ntd.



taxi is abt 1100ntd by the meter.



I can%26#39;t find any English sites, but i found plenty of traditional Chinese ones. Let me know if you need further assistance.




Hi there, we%26#39;ll be arriving there in March as well and landed at TPE about 10.30 at night. I%26#39;m also looking for a way to get to a hotel (which I%26#39;m also looking to book in Taipei city).. heard that it%26#39;d take about an hour from the airport. We are 2 females so, safety is a top list and price too. :)





Does anyone also know a cab for all day price? we want to go from taipei city hotel to nantou for tea plantation 1 day trip. Leave early am and come back evening.





This forum is so helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment