Monday, December 12, 2011

How to get to Forte Orange Business Hotel

Hi





I am going to Taipei in early April and have booked my stay with Forte Orange Business Hotel (Kai Feng). I realised that this hotel has two locations -Kai Feng and Guan Qian. Could someone tell me which location is nearer to the Taipei Train Station?





From this forum, I gathered that I could take Kuo Kuang bus at the aiport to my hotel. However, I would like to know where does the bus stop - Kuo Kuang Bus Terminal or Taipei Train Station? Also, could some kind soul advise me how do I get to my hotel (forte orange kai feng) from these two locations?





Thank you in advance for your kind help.





How to get to Forte Orange Business Hotel


1.Guan Qian is nearer.



2.



From Bus terminal walk to Chong qing South RD. sec.1-%26gt;make a right turn at Kai Feng st.-%26gt;Forte Orange.





Map,



http://orangeone.forte-hotel.net/traffic.html



How to get to Forte Orange Business Hotel




Hi Llu24759,





Thank you for the quick response.





Do you think it is easy or convenient to walk with luggages from the Bus Terminal to the hotel (Kai Fung)? What I mean is do I have to climb alot of stairs or maneuver through heavy crowds just to get there? I dont mind walking or climbing stairs but not with my lugguages. Also, I would greatly appreciate if you could also advise me how far (approximately) is the walk from the bus terminal to the hotel.




1. Yes,it%26#39;s convenient for carrying the luggages to walk.



2.about 300 m.




hi





can i check whether the Orange hotel provide triple sharing rooms?




No,they don%26#39;t have such kind service.






Thank you lu24759.




hi Imedeen9,





I%26#39;ve stayed at this hotel for one night for my last trip..





It%26#39;s a nice hotel but the toilet/shower/bedroom is all in one area.. No walls to divide out.. I%26#39;m staying in a bouble bedroom.. That note that there%26#39;ll no privacy at all.





For me, I find that walking from Taipei train station is a little %26#39;tough%26#39; as there%26#39;s a few stairs, alot of ppl walking on the streets especially if you%26#39;re walking around evening time. There%26#39;s a alot of ppl there as alot of them are private students..





So you need to be prepared.. But there%26#39;re alot of nice snacks to munch along the way.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment