Monday, December 12, 2011

Few Questions about Taipei

1. I see everybody seems like want to go to Ding Tai Fung for a meal. May I know what is their signature dish and what is their operation hours for the Xin Yi Branch?





2. May I know what is the operation hours for Ice Monster near to Xin Yi DTF?





3. May I know which is the bookshop that opens 24 hours?





4. May I know (especially from Singaporeans) which bank in Taipei accept Singapore dollars for currency exchange?





Thanks.



Few Questions about Taipei


1



a.小籠包



b.



Open Hours



10.30a-2p; 4.30p-8.30p Tue-Sun.





2.http://taipeitravel.net/user/article.aspx?Lang=2%26amp;SNo=05000385





3.誠品書店(敦南)





4.?



Few Questions about Taipei


2. ice monster



Open Time:



1.Weekdays 11:00 to 23:30; Weekends 10:30 to 24:00



2.Closed for four days starting from Lunar New Year%26#39;s Eve






almost all banks accept Singapore dollars, no worries.




Thanks for all the replies.





I remembered there is a post saying that if DTF is crowded, there is an alternative eating outlet located in No. 5 something which is near to DTF.





May I know does anyone knows where is this place?





Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment