Wednesday, December 7, 2011

buy technology in Taiwan

Hi, I am going to Taipei in April amd I was wandering about technology prices in Taiwan.

I always thougt that technology would be very cheap in Taiwan. However, I read in travel guides that is not entirely true. Does anyody know a good Taiwanese wed Site in English where I can take a look of prices?

Thanks

buy technology in Taiwan

what sort of technology are u refering to?

buy technology in Taiwan

I was thinking of digital cameras and video projectors


These are not cheaper here, as most are not manufactured in Taiwan. Things that are worth buying from here would be local branded computers (eg Asus, Acer)and bicycles (giant, Merida).

For electronic, try shopping in any 3C mart instead of the big shopping malls which usually carry exorbitant price tags.Try this website:

www.tkec.com.tw/

it is in Chinese only though.


I would check out the Hypermarkets like Carrefour and Geant for their prices as well. Today I was at Carrefour and saw a Samsung at an offer price of NTD2980 for a 8.1mpx. Saw a Benq 8,1 Mpx @ the same price. Others are at higher price range

No English but if you click on the right pics, you will get the info and price in NTD

shopping.pchome.com.tw/鈥?/a>

shopping.pchome.com.tw/鈥?/a>

Brands listed on the left of the screen


I understand.

Very interesting info about the bikes. do you know any internet taiwanese site where I can check taiwanese bike prices? (ideally in english)

Thanks for the info


Thanks for your post also nuttyazn. It did not display in my PC till now for any reason.

That site gives good indication of prices, which look very similar to EU prices.

I wander about bikes now.

cheers


giant%26#39;s wbe:

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/zh-TW/

click the box that says global websites at the bottom, but unfortunately, no price listed.

merida:

http://www2.merida-bikes.com/


For Bicycles-I would also check out the Hypermarkets mentioned above unless you are looking for the real fancy Mountain Bikes or Racing bikes.

Too bad you arw not visiting in march-you could have visited the Cycle Show-http://www.taipeicycle.com.tw/index.shtml


that is very helpful. Thanks!


Thanks too, nutty , for that info on bike trade fair; I am saving up for 3 %26#39;fancy%26#39; carbon bikes for myslf n the kids, u see.

  • nail polish
  • Do puppies lose their
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment