Monday, December 12, 2011

ChingJing - via tour package or F&E???

Hi all,





I am planning to incorporate a 2D1N stay in Ching Jing while my friends and I are in Taipei in early March before heading to TaiChung.





Am wondering if it would be more advisable to take a package tour or go F%26amp;E to catch the buses and arrange accomm separately?







For Tour (off ezTravel website)



Package @ NT2794 per person.



It includes:



2-way transportation (Taipei/ ChingJing/ Taichung)



1 night accom @ 娓呭鑼插績鍦?(01x dbl and 01 x triple)



1 dinner



1 breakfast





Bus schedule:



From Taipei to ChingJing: 0645/ 1150



From ChingJing to Taichung: 1310/ 1640









For F%26amp;E,



I saw that there is a Taipei - ChingJing direct bus at NT850 one way, but I couldn%26#39;t locate one for ChingJing - TaiChung sector.





How much would that cost and does anyone has the timings for that sector?







Hotels wise, how is 娓呭鑼插績鍦?and 娓呭鍚嶄汉娓″亣鏉???





After doing some research, I am tempted to do a 3D2N instead. ChingJing looks really nice!!









Thanks in advance! If you have any suggestions,please feel free!



No comments:

Post a Comment