Monday, December 12, 2011

Need Information about cabs in Wulai.

Hi, I am abit confuse abt Wulai. I read 2 travel books abt Taipei which says all vehicle must be put at Wulai%26#39;s entrance. But I also read some posting that we can take cab from one plc to anoher in Wulai. I am have book Meek%26#39;s cab. at 1st tot of going wulai, than we hb and I go hot spring, maybe meeky can drive the old folks around. But If the cab is not able to go in wulai I may have to change plan and go YMS with Meeky instead.

Can someone enlighten me? is the cab allow in wulai? Or could it be only special cab inside wulai are allow?

Need Information about cabs in Wulai.

Don%26#39;t worry. Cab is allowed in Wulai.

If the%26#39;tram%26#39; is working, Meeky will drop you at the entrance, where you can explore the street. Then take the %26#39;tram%26#39; up to the waterfall. Else Meeky will drive you up to waterfall.

Need Information about cabs in Wulai.

hi momow, whew.. many thanks.. nw i can plan my hotspring in wulai.. :-)

  • dispersion of pigment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment